Friday, September 7, 2012

3 Artifact Essay

 Three artifacts that I would pick are soccer ball, fishing rod, and a bike.

A soccer ball would show the sport that I like playing it shows my athleticism. I am good at soccer and enjoy playing it at a forward position. Also it shows my athleticism because you need to be in good shape to play the sport. Also i am very active in my regular life as well.

A fishing rod would show how I like to relax. I like to go out fishing with my friends in the summer to hang out. Its a good time just sitting on the shore or in a boat just talking and being with your friends. Also the feeling you get when you have a fish on the hook. Its an exhilarating feeling to reel in a fish and be able to say you caught one.

A bike would show how I am adventurous. I like to go out during the summer and explore the woods around my house. I also do this with my friends as well as I race through the trails and have a fun time. As well as going through trials I am mostly on a bike because it is my way of transportation around my town, and to other destinations I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment